Friday, January 05, 2007

The Palate plans an Open Houselett

I went to a very low key New Year's Eve fête, although there were some fabulous fireworks available for the exploding. So that was fun. I am having my little open houselett here this weekend, but in the meantime I am trying to get some work done on my animation project. Nothing but problems and file incompatibilities. I am going to stop in at the Computer Science dept. tomorrow and see if there is some one who might be able to help me out with it.

Boring, I know but that is my life at the moment. Perhaps I should take a break and go to Wal-Mart to buy some napkins for the open house. That should liven things up. It is a pot luck so I have very little to do. The theme is award winning food. I believe I have told you this already. I am making a goose berry pie which won an award from the National Gooseberry Association. I am also making roasted fingerling potatoes that are award winning heirloom varieties (red, white and blue potatoes) for finger food during the screening. I am also making a cheese tray that has a variety of cheeses meats and spreads that have all won approval from the USDA.

Kisses for the new year.

2 Comments:

Blogger News Blog said...

Nice Post
Steven Spurrier

7:19 AM  
Blogger althea said...

Great post!
Carpet Cleaning Sydney, Carpet Cleaner Sydney

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home